Miami real estate news and information

Investor Visas

Foreign nationals wanting to buy property in the United States can do so.  Knowing which Visa to apply for (immigrant or non-immigrant) and deciding whether to invest as an individual or under an LLC or corporation are decisions that an attorney should advise you on.  The options for visas include: 

Immigrant vs. Non-Immigrant Visas

Business Visas
L-1A: Intra-company Transferee

Branch or Affiliation with US Corporation

Foreign Entity remains active

Accompanying relatives, spousal work permit

Investor Visas
E2:     Treaty Investor – Citizen of a Treaty Country
Accompanying relatives, spousal work permit


EB5:   Investor – Immigrant Visa
($1,000,000/$500,000 & 10 employees)

H-1B:  Professional Skilled Worker Visa

There are several ways to purchase property in the United States: Sole Proprietor/Corporation /LLC.   As real estate professionals, Alexandra and I would be happy to work with you, and recommend top local real estate attorneys who can advise you as to the benefits of each of your options.  Contact the Restivo Team at EWM Realtors, International  :  Vicki and Alexandra Restivo  [email protected]  305 793-1365   … or connect with us here.

To receive my blog posts directly to your inbox, click here to subscribe.