If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, there’s plenty to think about. A real estate professional can make it easier to help navigate from start to finish. Here are five reasons you might want to hire a Realtor…
1. PAPERWORK – There are lots of rules, regulations and disclosures involved in a real estate transaction and it’s helpful to have someone on your team that knows the ins and outs and who’s able to look out for you. If you’re buying, we will gather all the information and prepare the offer, make sure there are no surprises in the contract and look out for your best interests. If you’re selling, we sift through any offers that come in and make sure you’re getting the best outcome for you.
2. EXPERIENCE – Working with a local realtor who has dealt with buying and selling homes in the area you want to buy or sell in is invaluable. You need someone who knows the area, understands the market, can navigate through unexpected surprises (yes-they happen), and who has a rapport with other realtors in the area. We have been part of the local Miami real estate community for over 15 years combined and are well versed in all there is to know and help you.
3. NEGOTIATIONS – This is a key factor in a real estate transaction. Of course, we help get the best price we can for you. What’s also important is having someone on your team who is able to help keep a transaction from falling apart after inspections or an appraisal. As Realtors, we do our best to ensure that you are able to sell or buy your home.
4. PRICING – A Realtor knows the value of local properties and we can help you establish a fair value when buying or selling a home. It’s important to get the most value for our buyers or sellers, based on the local market.
5. UNDERSTANDING MARKET CONDITIONS – The market is constantly changing. It’s helpful to have a professional who knows the market conditions and can easily explain them to you.
Many people won’t hire a Realtor because they think it benefits them in the long run. A Realtor is there to help you and to represent you. Often times, a Realtor can get you a better price and will also make sure there are no surprises in a contract or throughout the buying or selling process. The Restivo Team works diligently to take care of their clients and would love to chat with you about your needs. Contact the Restivo Hechtman Team today to get started.
Source of Chart: Keeping Current Matters
To receive my blog posts directly to your inbox, click here to subscribe.